QTK quiktrak networks limited

With the markets in melt down and with all the panic and fear...

1. 1,085 Posts.
    With the markets in melt down and with all the panic and fear around it could be said that best companies to invest in at the moment are ones that are suspended.
    Obviously you cannot buy, even with a bundle of cash.
    It could be a stroke of luck for QTK shareholders that their shares remain suspended/delisted or whatever.
    Did QTK shareholders email
    [email protected]
    to find out what is happening. I guess whoever it is they must have a copy of the shareregister to weed out the halfwits and dimwits who don't hold.
    Is Quiktrak now testing with?
    "Discussions with other leading security providers continue and QTK expect to sign further agreements to accelerate the growth of its South African operations."
    This may include
    www.ctrack.co.za
    http://www.digicore.co.za/

I pose the question, what happens if the South African Government mandates the use of DSSS technology for security applications.
    There is a huge problem with landlines and mobile technology in security applications in RSA.
    It is a possibility.
    Is there any other company with a DSSS licence in South Africa for security monitoring?
    Infoseeker and BionicBoy, please help me out here, I cannot find any other company in RSA that has approvals.
    With all your wisdom, please tell me if I'm wrong.
    Because I have searched everywhere and cannot find another operator who has this DSSS Licence in RSA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.