QTK quiktrak networks limited

The facts are that the majority of negative posters on this...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    The facts are that the majority of negative posters on this forum hate Quiktrak because they are short term traders or daytraders. Whilst i used to see QTK in this light it is obvious that it now has to be viewed as a long term investment.

Blaster, whom i hold in quite high esteem mentioned in a previous post that the Australian operations "might" post an annual profit of $1 million. Well i would like to point out that they in fact came close to making a $1 million profit in the recent half yearly and that was only in monitoring fees from their existing client base. At that point in time, and in fact until 19/1/2006 they had no new stock to sell. So the remark that they "might" make an annual profit of $1 million from their Australian operations is clearly showing a lack of understanding of the company. The recent company update provided an insight into the gross profit sales of transponders within Australia will generate, 20k sales will equate to a gross profit within Australia of $12 million.

What about when they list on the Hong Kong exchange and the asian gamblers get wind that this company is rolling out a national network across China. What do you think that will do to the shareprice?

The facts are that QTK is currently very attractively priced on fundamentals alone. I once remember when SLX had a market cap of around $40 million and they had $40 million cash in the bank at that stage. There is a saying that "the market is rarely wrong". Well i have seen plenty of evidence that "the market is often not rational". Whilst SLX had cash, they still to this day do not earn a cent from anywhere other than bank interest and their market cap is now around $500 million. At least QTK have earnings and their product is proven.

Sentiment will change for QTK and unlike the posters on here that have a very short term vision, i am not interested in a few grand here and there anymore, i am now anticipating a six figure profit from QTK when i sell at some point in the next 12-18 months and having held for so long the reduction in capital gains tax is going to be a big consolation for the current pain.

The above comments are my own personal views. Time may well and truely prove me to have egg on my face!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.