QTK quiktrak networks limited

quiktrak, page-8

1. 1,347 Posts.
    Thanks rooster,

Yes, i have taken that into account. However it is my understanding that those close to this company have very deep pockets and when the time is right will be more than eager to take shares off the "stale bulls". It is my opinion that there is a significant amount going on behind the scenes in regards to a future Hong Kong listing which should result in strong backing of the company from Asian interests. This has already been evident by the Apex placement.

How long before the pendulum swings i cannot be sure. It could be weeks or several months. In the meantime in my opinion the growing Australian operations alone give support to the current shareprice.

Sentiment rules with any speculative stock and ranges anywhere on the scale from dispondency to euphoria. It takes time for these emotions to change across the broader market. Only when a company produces regular earnings can it truely be fundamentally valued. QTK is in the infancy of this stage but is streets ahead of many a speculative company in that it already has growing earnings.

Thanks for your post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.