SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Quindell's buyers sue to reclaim every penny spent, page-80

1. 12,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Actually SENARIS- I admire the fact that you have a plan-

One of the biggest trading errors that I have made - and continue to make has been to average down before the bottom- mid range- epic fail

That is now what I fondly tell my self it is a recipe for being underwater... cause I wasn't paying enough attention- to the chart...hmmm - or seeing what I wanted to see (thinking it will bounce)
    I get annoyed every-time I do this - I am doing it less lol.... but patience and the darn charts are really the key- ( for me anyway)

The best rescue trades are to just wait until there is a decisive capitulation-

Hoping that you will stock pile your 10k buys - for a bit so that you have reserves to put money in-
    When they do announce a raise it will happen sooner or later -they have said it will be so...

At least then you know it is close to the bottom- often times things go below CR- so I do now keep that in mind and often wait longer - till there is NO interest at all in the stock.. nothing at all.
    Zero volume-

Would love to know how hard it will be for you to get to break even....but understand if that is to much to share.
    The biggest risk factors in this company are still possible admin- although that is looking less likely- but not out of the woods yet- and the other problem is time frame to break even- interesting

FWIW I do think you will end up with better odds than putting it in a poker machine smoking it or drinking it -

Good luck with your plan thanks for sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.