QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I came across an article but not sure authorship was...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I came across an article but not sure authorship was independent. I was told that the Wilson offer was always one where the company was going private . In other words it never proposed to keep it a public company . I do know that separating from the coy as the manager for trees and sales and going through the co- op has not resulted in the promised buyers and there is wood still sitting there unsold with costs even if sold expected to be consumed by exorbitant harvesting costs , co- op commission etc with pittance or nothing for growers. Even sales through Huntley have been awfully disappointing although there have been returns for growers. Its a shame that everyone could not have worked together while harnessing the market power and reputation of Quintis. Too much bad blood though . I was hit by fact I bought most of my shares while in an industry fund only to be told Australian Super will not take place in class actions for direct investment members !!!! So hoping for a few hundred from my comsec holding. Quintis has been a harsh learning experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.