SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

quite extrordianary, page-18

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I havent read any info exchanged on this forum todasy but have kept a fair eye on the somments in the past.,
    Needless to say, its fair to say that many of us feel we have been taken for a ride.
    I have just gotten off the phone from speaking with Chin How (probably not spelt right), our Financial Controller.
    I was put onto him by Natasha the receptionist, as she stated that Hugh was out of the country.
    Conveniently, when i aske if I could speak to the next most senrio dDirector, I was told that in fact none of the directors are in the country.
    They are not therefore being approachable at this point and i demanded to know of an international roam/contact for some answers. The reply was not forthcoming as the person didnt know of any contact number (yeah right!).
    After pressing a few buttons with Chin How and mentioning an authority or two (As i dont bluff), i was asked to leave my number and that Hugh would speak with me later today. I did ask chin if he was aware of any directors buying or selling at present and he replied with "not to my knowledge".
    I am going to press Hugh for reasons as to why we have seen such an enormous slump in the shareprice of TMR on the back of seemingly positive announcements.

If anyone would like to know anything directly i will try and include your questions in our conversation - if he calls me of course. I offer this for efficiency as i do not like to waste time and i also like all the answers.
    Also, has anyone else spoken to a director lately? What was discussed?

Cheers, (with some disappointment at our anchor-stock which has sunk straight to the bottom of the lake).
    My AVGE price is 8.3 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.