EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

quite, page-5

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    abbruby, yes the toboggan ride that EHR has delivered this year has left me with a few heart problems. I'd post more often, but I'm not sure I've got much positive information to add at this stage.

I've done all my research on EHR and I've put my money where my mouth is, so now I'm holding out hope that Torey can deliver on the Copahue project. The low share price is impossible to ignore as it gives us all a strong indication of what the market thinks of EHR's prospects. We all know that the Copahue project alone is worthy of a $100m+ market cap, so there is 10 bagger potential from current prices (and I'm really annoyed at myself for buying in at much higher prices). But 'potential' does not always translate to 'reality'.

Fingers crossed for a strong turn-around in fortune for all EHR holders. With Torey Marshall as our opening batsman, I think there's a good chance EHR will come out on top. Torey's a bit out of form this season, but who knows? He may have a double-century in him yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.