HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

quiz time all heroner's, page-10

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Carcarly,

If you intend to hold Heron for at least 5 minutes (joke)
    then you should really spend at least an hour at their website and go through every link.

About 4-5 years ago a company by the name of Centaur made a bid to take Heron over.
    At that time the bid by CTR was .30 cents and in short,
    CTR never got one share as during the period of the bid HRR never fell below .37 cents.
    The bid was considered a hostile bid and it never took into account many factors of the true value of Heron.
    I have already posted here in the last day or two that two independant valuations of Heron came out at .86 and .89 cents per share.
    After the failed bid a decision was made by Heron to concentrate on nickel laterites and all other non nickel assets were to be hived off into forming new companies and to give maximum benefit and reward to Heron shareholders and also to safeguard Heron in the event of any possible future takeover.

So far Heron have done two "spin off"s", the first being
    Avoca Resources and the second being Pioneer Nickel.
    Regent Resources is supposed to be taking place as the third such spin off and possibly a fourth would be Balladonia although some conjecture apparently exists on the latter.

It isn't possible for me to say if Heron would make the Heron share "holding date" retrospective to entitle anyone to free shares in Regent Resources but given that Heron has been rather busy at this time and a delay with the spin off is apparent due to other pressing matters, then, it is likely if you are holding then you may have a chance to benefit.
    At this stage it is always a possibility that Regent could be involved in some way in the nickel sulphides exploration which Heron are also offering to Inco.

Anything is possible but what I can tell you is that Heron cares and looks after its shareholders despite what some have said on H.C. over the past 2 years.

Good Luck & Welcome,
    Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.