SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Haha hey I have no problems with Malaysians I just hate the the...

1. 735 Posts.
    Haha hey I have no problems with Malaysians I just hate the the use of la at the end of sentences. PEACE!

Now lets get back to business. If you quote my post it may not be a direct way of asking for my opinion but it means I am most likely going to reply since you quoted my post and hence have become involved in my discussion.

Now secondly. The poster stated the company did a complete turn around of its strategy. This is completely untrue and hence he did not prove me wrong. Infact this poster has been wrong on numerous occassions in the past due to zero research.

To clarify in more detail. The company from the begining stated they wished to expand the company. They wished to pay of debt. They wished to buy stores and become much bigger than they are now. That is the goal. Simply not paying a dividend for 1 year which was NEVER guaranteed is NOT a complete change in company strategy. Sorry but you are wrong as is the poster and I was correct. No hard feelings. PEACE!

Yes I can claim it is a growth play. You know why? It is located in one of the worlds largest markets which is growing rapidly and is located in an industry that is estimated to grow at a rate of 15% for the next half a decade. Since listing the company has increased revenues. Paid of $10 million in debt. Increased the company owned store network from 5 to 71. AND even built a company HQ with warehouse.

Under every definition this is a growth stock. It grows. Now this may shock you but I did not buy at the listing price of 20 cents so I am not down 80% lol and everyone knows that when you discuss the fundamentals we are talking about the company itself not the share price over a lousy 1 year. Lol. PEACE!

So in short. The company has not changed its business plan fundamentally. It is almost unchanged since 1 year ago they simply did not pay a dividend for 1 year. Not a COMPLETE change. So you are wrong. Other poster is wrong. I am correct.

Company is NOT a dividend play. It is a growth play. Fact.

I am making fun of the other individual but not because he is foreign. I am making fun of him because he has been incorrect on numerous occassions.

PEACE OUT MA PEOPLE!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.