QXR 12.5% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

QXR among lithium giants, page-69

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    And you have done very well with your last buy in Rye1208 with another cheeky million shares.

I'm definitely an FA guy or I wouldn't have been around QXR or it's two last predecessors for long. However, with QXR, to create a meaningful position I have employed some trading here. The games are obvious here and it's been fun grabbing and holding an ever increasing amount of shares over the last few months in particular. Taking them out of the larger game players hands. FA looks great here, and with some decent handling of affairs the potential to see some rewards longer term are better than they have been for a long while here. But for now, it's still games. Like Mr. I wanna sell a million at 3.4 cents, oh wait, no I don't. PMSL.

Trying to have a third look at 3.5 cents. And the first nibble is a XT ha ha ha. Brokers involved in the games too. Love it. Never a dull moment for QXR since October. Something we're not yet used to here.

So now we look to see if it flies from here in a breakout never to return. Or a sharp false break then a sharp drop to fill one or two upper gaps.? I am still tipping option two. I wonder where Mr. 1 million sell got to.

Either way I am holding with nice happy full boots for now, unless it goes stupidly high with no news to justify.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $553 79.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 498066 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1444127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.