QXR 0.00% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

I thought we had decent day, although the finish did not reflect...

1. 4,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    I thought we had decent day, although the finish did not reflect the strong buy during the day.
    Volume was good with over 6m shares traded. There was lot of churn at 5 and 5.1. Few days back it was languishing in early 4s and not looking great
    Many may have got spooked by that. Those not confident got an opportunity to exit today as the buyers were there. I feel majority who want to exit at this level may have, but there will still be few. So another churn and we should then be moving on.
    I still feel the big boys who can move 20 to 30% a day have not joined. Hopefully very soon, they have done it before and can do it again.
    Although there is still risk, I have decided to take a punt, so let's see. Bought more today at 5c. I am thinking downside could be another 4 level, but upside if things go well and the big boys join us (where are you, we are waiting), then it can easily reach 8 if not 10. So risk reward is not bad. There is no guarantee but a good probability, so please dyor also. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $245 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 316575 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1475377 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.