QXR 0.00% 1.1¢ qx resources limited

Just for the record as mostly try my best to be transparent - I...

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3652
    Just for the record as mostly try my best to be transparent -

I was being risk averse in my holdings and was balancing my portfolio, due to general markets etc. So I exited most of my positions in last couple of days, mostly today. As I had reported earlier, after buying initially at average 5.3, I had reduced it to 4.9 after some more buying. So I did not make much gains, was just slightly ahead.

Besides balancing portfolio, another reason is that I was wanting to be risk averse as the market conditions are not good. I did so with another junior which had bad results this week and it tanked, and was lucky got out earlier. My theme was that if there is a critical drilling going on that can have significant impact on the share price, then I do not want to take the risk (because I want to be risk averse). The chances are big gains can be made, but a big drop can also happen - so good for those wanting to take a chance, I did not feel up to it looking at general markets recently. I have also been writing the same in my Daily Reports that I do everyday on some other threads - so its consistent with my theory. Many may find this not a good strategy, and its possible its not, but end of the day we have to do what we are comfortable with.

After playing in high 3s shortly, it has recovered well and is now looking good, especially last few days. So momentum has shifted, though I still feel the big boys I was waiting for have not joined. They must be waiting for some signal.

Last results were not so great but further drilling has happened as Steve was able to secure a rig. From mid-Dec announcement, results were due in 6 weeks - so that is end of January. Based on Steve's statement and announcement, looks like they are targeting a large tonnage project.

Drilling is targeting the potential for either lithium mica and spodumene bearing pegmatites, or a new style of
    large tonnage hard rock lithium deposit hosted near the top of a large granite body rich in lithium micas. Results
    are anticipated in six weeks.

Managing Director Steve Promnitz said: “Observing considerable lithium micas and pegmatites in drill pads and drill
    chips is an excellent sign as it indicates the potential for a much larger target than previously sampled at surface. QXR
    is pursuing a large tonnage lithium project and this is an excellent start

I still feel there is a good chance of something happening with Steve in place, so I will be watching every day and jump in on the first signal.

I wish all holders very well and sincerely hope that something good happens here. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94511 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1016585 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.