QXR 14.3% 0.8¢ qx resources limited

QXR: Mining with love

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    If QXR transitions from being an explorartion company to a mining company then how about this for a great company motto they could use:

QXR
    "Mining with love"

Chefs seems to use this motto all the time you got to cook with love etc so I can't see why the same thing can't be done in the mining industry. For the chefs it's all about making the people who consume their dishes happy whereas in regards to mining I think it's about making the customers happy with the quality of the gold\lithium but also it's about making sure the locals are involved in the project and the environment is well preserved too...

If an assessment of the natural environment of the Big Red and Red Dog prospecting sites counts a total of 1000 trees currently growing there then why not set a target of 2000 trees to coincide with the target of how much gold they hope to mine at the site? Increasing the number of trees growing rather than leaving the site with fewer trees than what there was there originally. That's 'Mining with love'

Trees are a natural carbon sink and they make the place safer with their roots helping to stabilise the ground and prevent the ground from caving in.

And of course you can't forget about the locals too. I don't know of any company or individual that has succeeded in an area without getting on and respecting the locals. WHy not set a 'Mining with love' employment target of 50% locals vs 50% skilled outsiders? In fact you could set a goal of balancing out all variables:

50% Trees vs 50% Mined bare areas
    50% Locals vs 50% Outsiders
    50% Females vs 50% Males
    50% Young apprentices vs 50% Mature experienced workers

If QXR could pull that off it would be the model mining company that all other mining companies would seek or wish to be like...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.880M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $300 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1444127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.