QXR 0.00% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

QXR: Mining with love, page-3

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I would be getting the locals involved right now tbh. I mean I see this picture: https://themarketherald.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1-29.jpg and I think to myself well where is the local guide pointing out to Roger Jackson the best path to take to achieve success?

Doesn't matter what you're trying to find in an area without the guidance of the locals you're nearly always doomed to fail or atleast take much longer than is necessary so by the find you do find what you're looking for it's probably to late to capitalise on it...

I know when I first moved to Cairns all I wanted to do was find some palm trees with fresh coconuts to pick. I had my phone and laptop with google earth and street view. As far as I was concerned I could find them myself with technology rather than asking the dum, uneducated locals. Of course everytime I detected a coconut palm tree in google earth I would rock up there only to find the trees had been de-nutted by the council or they were of such poor health with no good coconuts on them. I travelled nearly a 50km radius and I couldn't find nothing worth picking so I ended up just asking for help from a local who pointed out straight away where the coconuts grow healthy in the bush and where the council don't bother to de-nut them.

Obviously, in regards to prospecting, it may seem that the locals wouldn't be educated or qualified enough to understand where the gold\lithium is but you would be surprised. They seem to always have an uncanny sixth sense to know the best path to take that will lead to success in their local area.

The best local guide is nearly always a local, young born and bred resident who has yet to see the outside world so they therefore have no outside influences to warp their view on the local land. They would be very straight talking and be able to point out directly the best path to achieve success in their local environment.

So, definately get the locals involved now. Give a young local an apprenticeship and have them involved in every step of the prospecting. Never being afraid to ask them in their uneducated opinion, what the best path to take would be. It would also help to establish good ties with the local community and have them on your side from the get go, you will pretty much always be assured of success then no matter the object you seek if you have the support of the local community behind you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $550 91.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2131666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1679753 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.