QXR 14.3% 0.8¢ qx resources limited

Of course. The opposite side of the coin always has a part to...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Of course. The opposite side of the coin always has a part to play too and if utilised correctly can add up to 50% to the rate of success achieved in any given industry.

Case in point: I was staying in a sharehouse once that was for males only. The owner didn't want any females because he thought they may cause trouble. Of course the sharehouse which had about 30 rooms was always half empty they could never get it even 3/4 full so I said to the owner one day why not try letting females stay and just see what would happens. Pretty much instantly, adding the other side of the coin, filled the house up to the point where it has a queue of people waiting to get a room... and what's more there was less fighting and a happier atmosphere in the building. So, in conjunction with the mood improvement of the place it also added 50% more revenue to the owners takings...

Applying the double sided coin theory to mineral mining\prospecting if you took the opposites coin sides of bare land vs vegetated for example. Clearing all the land of vegetation would leave you with the problem of shifting sands and sand storms that would reduce the reliability of your machinery by 50% at a guess. Leaving 50% of the land vegetated to hold the top soil in place could therefore improve machine efficiency and rate of success by a potential of 50%.

Opposite would be true too, if all the land was all vegetated then it would be unbalanced to the other side. There would be little room to drill anywhere...

So, both sides of the coin when properly weighted 50/50 yields the greatest success. Too much to either side causes one to lose their balance and fall...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.880M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $300 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1444127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.