BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

r a capital were the target "suckers"

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Along with the other institutional investors with this organised "pump and dump",we retail holders are just the "secondary suckers".So what are the facts;
    - It took only 19 million shares traded to raise the price from .85cents to $2.30,more than half could have been bought by retail traders.
    - 12 million shares were sold around the $2 mark....could have been by the "organiser" of the P and D.
    -Who "organised" and managed the placement, according to BLT disclosures THEY are the Maxim Group (US) and LODGE CORPORATION P/L(Aust)

So if R A Capital were the target,how good are they at picking winners....not very good according to there 30/12/13 NASDAQ disclosure(google them).Most holdings appear to have been sold at a loss and those that were showing a profit,such as Arrowhead(130%) would now most likely be in the red ,if still held.

What are BLT shares worth now?? Well the market felt they were worth about .45-55 cents before this P and D,add about .30 for the raising...75-85 cents may be it.

Yes, I have been caught like the rest of you retail holders.

When will the price rise significantly,in my view not until postive results are recorded in the third cohort trial.

Could this have been "organised" without the BLT management ie presentations,media spin etc.....NO!

Are R A Capital and the instos going to buy more now to support the price...."not a snow flake in hells chance" IMO

I will hold but I am not happy with being "conned" so easily,GLTA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.