PDN 2.79% $11.77 paladin energy ltd

I am surprised noone has come up with this report on the...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    I am surprised noone has come up with this report on the thread.... Not that I give a damn to sabre, MM ,Gobs and all those.......but if they reckon they are smarter than UBS, RBC etc, then I really dont give a fu@k.... or who knows...sabre, MM, GOBS might have more knowledge than Canadians who know more U than all Oz put together.....I have all on ignore so i dont care....just want to share this for all those who can get caught up with their nonsense......my advice, go to experts and not id iots like these..... Remember this was put together recently...IE when PDN was 8.10 at close some days ago...with recent production issues etc....up to date.....so not an old report.... Also may i point......this assumes U spot at 100....and read this clear...

""PDN is one of the best positioned producers to capture the greatest upside in uranium prices due to its relatively low exposure to legacy contracts (which we estimate comprise ~30% of its first 3 years of production at Langer Heinrich). When accounting for our upgraded price forecast of US$145/lb in 2007E, we believe that PDN has the potential to write contracts of 5 or more years at prices approaching this level with embedded escalators. However, for conservative purposes, our modeling for both Langer Heinrich and Kayelekera assumes a weighted average price of US$100/lb (increased from US$75/lb), escalated at 1.5% pa. Note this is still well below the current spot price of $135/lb. It should also be highlighted that for every US$10/lb increase in the uranium price, our NAV valuation increases by ~A$1/share. ""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.