PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

R & D Day Compilation of Questions Thread

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6647

Paradigmerrs,

Please do not think I am a control freak, quite the contrary. I enjoy everyone getting a say for I am acutely aware of just what wonderful questions and thoughts can arise from the masses, stuff I, or the bloke next door, wouldn't ever dream of no matter what research I'm capable (or not) of!

My claim to fame is I will spend the effort and co-ordinate our focus and energy. Why? I am not paid to do this, I have a vested interest and I will do a lot in my power to ensure we progress well and we learn as a collective and of course add some $'s to our investment directly or indirectly.

The spirit of this group style question asking is to increase the chance of getting our questions answered if there is a time constraint. I believe there will be, but it is just my view. Sometimes reading someone else's thoughts/questions can inspire us to ask other questions which we may not have originally thought of.

Ok enough intro ramblings, let's get stuck into it...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2720/2720407-ee48e977d9625982b16c59dc0701a560.jpg
    Not sure if it will be on this scale, but should be a good presentation, looking forward to it!

DISCLAIMERS

A few disclaimers first:

1) PAR are under no obligation to answer anything, they may choose to ignore us entirely, they will endeavour to get to at least some of these but there is in no way any obligation or guarantee that any of the questions will be answered.
    2) You are completely free to ask your own questions in the forum itself of course. Do not rely on me or any other poster. There is no advice contained here.
    3) You are free to ask as many questions as you want in this thread, just try and stick to the agenda topics as much as possible. I'll reprint the agenda below. You can of course edit your questions, if it is a multi part question, to be fair, try and keep it to as few sub parts as possible.
    4) DYOR always prevails, it keeps you and I both safe.
    5) Refrain from unnecessarily dissing someone else's questions. New guys, do not be afraid to ask any questions even if it may seem obvious to some. Again you have the flexibility to ask this individually on the day.

TIMETABLE

Ok again we will have the same format as we had for the AGM:

Questions can be posted in this thread from now until 8pm 15th December 2020.
    Overnight on the 15th I will compile the list in chronological order and number them.

We will then vote from the 16th morning onwards, I will refrain from voting to ensure impartiality but I might submit some questions myself, let's see.

Voting will close on 17th at 8 pm, this will ensure I have time to post the results AND also submit to PAR with at least 1 full business day's notice to give them time to incorporate or at least consider before the meeting itself.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2720/2720443-f06e54f47ab2a3cb830dbddae2105c61.jpg

AGENDA:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2720/2720062-b0042cf595723210b14536f7018e133f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.