TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

I subscribe to Business Spectator where I do not have to pay...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

I subscribe to Business Spectator where I do not have to pay cash for comment and occasionally receive a free article from Eureka report to entice me to sign up and part with some of my hard earned.

This weeks article was a pretty good assessment IMO from Robert Gotliebsen where we are at ATM where are we heading, here in OZ and in general and his views on the banks, real estate market, share market, cash etc.

Robert likes nothing better than attending briefings, seminars, think tanks and such like where here rubs shoulders with big shots and captains of industry, and inevitably soaks all the hot goss and serious stuff and draws conclusions, which he then publishes in various publications, doing pretty well for himself out of it, IMO.

Good on him say I, it saves me the hefty seminar fees and time away from my favorite pursuits, which include, among others, wine, women and song.
    Also datto and I enjoy the odd ping pong action.

So I was pleased to read that, although Robert would have me locking a big chunk of my investment capital in boring cash and fixed interest investment on the account that I should have same percentage number in cash as my age, he would approve of my investment in Telstra. He mentions telecommunications among the sectors with the brightest prospects and and specifies Telstra as the most likely benefactor of them all - providing they do not screw things up. Robert did not think they would, he must have heard something on the grape wine.

Anyway, here is the link, tell me what you think.

http://www.eurekareport.com.au/iis/iis.nsf/lpages/MEZT-8AP7JA?opendocument=&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=28050&j=28050&e=bvw1705@iinet.net.au&l=90_HTML&u=947958&m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.72 $3.66 $77.20M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 199823 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 829839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.