STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

fde . . . . . . . . . Honestly, can you demonstrate anywhere in...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    fde . . . . . . . . . Honestly, can you demonstrate anywhere in your last umpteen posts where you have provided useful researched info rather than partaken in zip other than ramping ??? I've searched HC in vain.

I've just found only biased comment.

No need to get shirty and personal just because someone behaves differently in the market to the way you do, or has a different opinion !!

OK to have a positive outlook, but explain why up-ramping a stock based on hot air (and I don't refer to the company's release of information) is more acceptable than comments that I have made.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Not for one moment would I want to try to teach one to suck eggs, however may I just say that a more mature trading approach might show you better dividends in your trading efforts.

Take2 . . . . . . . . I'm not sure what I believe in when it comes to re-incarnation, however I hope that you are right in the case of ICP . . . . . . . certainly the company appears to be heading in the right direction from what they say and the info that they provide. Having analysed as best I could the data that has been made available, I'm finding it difficult to make numbers to stack up to anything very substantial. Yes there are those that may pick up a dollar or two as the SP moves around (and I hope that I might be one of them), but I'm yet to identify how a full register of shareholders are going to benefit from the company's efforts thus far. And the horizon shows little more.

Unlike perhaps fdemarco, I feel that a company's success is measured by more than the release of the occasional positive announcement.

Not a lot of tangible assets, with no 'real' measureable potential income are I guess two of my major concerns, and whilst it is admirable for the the company to have paid out a debt, what is 2 mil. in the overall scheme of things ??

I don't seem to be able to fulfill my business/income plan sweating on rising phoenixes.

I hope for all holders it happens though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.