r.i.p. andy irons

1. 9,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3180
    I did post this is the sport forum but think its fitting in the general forum also. A tribute for all to see not just those that frequent the sports forum. Please give him a thumb up to say goodbye, even if your not a surfer would love to see a tribute to a fallen star top the HC boards. Please take a couple of minutes to watch the short video. Heres what i posted earlier.......

"So sad, was quite shocked and unable to post here until now. Andy, took time off the tour last year to overcome an addiction, he just happened to hide out at the Billabong CEO's house on Angourie Point, my home break. Had the pleasure of meeting him and sharing a few waves out on the point. Got him to sign one of my boards, it will never be surfed again, just put it in the board bag and locked it away in the shed. Such a down to earth, happy go lucky guy with so much charisma. A real tragedy and the surfing community will take time to come to terms with this. A nice little vid i found, a short tribute to an absolute master of his craft (in my signature), worth a watch for those less familiar with who he was and what he stood for.

R.I.P. BRAH"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.