Everything is free except for kiwis, because us kiwis were too...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Everything is free except for kiwis, because us kiwis were too busy working paying above average tax...(shown by statisics Kiwis earnt more therefore paid more per capita)

I lived in Australia for eight years.. (Premier state, "W"ait "A"while , and "S"tay "A"way)... The average Aussie from my perspective has been the frog in the pot, slowly been boiled...Rights and entitlements for the average employee and Citizen been slowly eroded

In my career I lived in Europe and other undisclosed nations...I noticed living in Aussie, it has become a bureaucratic's dream employer... Labor Party has forgotten its root core and is now defunct of its original agenda...

The only way I can see Australia becoming again a powerhouse is unfortunately through hardship of global conflict... This will be counterproductive in lifestyle, because all Citizens will need to sacrifice in order to support a global initiative.

Best Thing the Aussie community could do is protest against mass... Which would certainly be shut down Quickly and called a riot...(too many bogans would use it as a personal agenda..)

Good Governance is one that removes the shackles, not hinders progress and stifles productivity...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.