HMI 8.16% 4.5¢ hiremii limited

Guys,Just thinking ahead to the weekend - looking at hosting a...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Guys,

Just thinking ahead to the weekend - looking at hosting a BBQ (the wake) over at my place.

Really just to allow for a collective of HMI holders (current & past) to solemnly gather and pay absolutely no respects to this company whatsoever. Everyone can chat about the size of their losses, what their exit price was, and if they still happen to be holding I will have a psychiatrist on standby for private bookings in one of the spare bedrooms for immediate assessment of the way your brain operates.

Just wanting to get a quick idea of numbers before I put my email out there for private invitations.

The sausages will be on me (cheap ones), everyone can bring their own bottle of spirits, and I'll hire a soup van to make life a little easier for those who want to leave early and take something warm home to their loved ones. Plastic cutlery only (for obvious reasons).

Three weeks ago I would have had no takers to this event, but I'm guessing that by now, this thing could turn into an absolute screamer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $6.065M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $405 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26590 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 608558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.