HMI 7.50% 4.3¢ hiremii limited

Hi Guys,Happy Friday all. Just finishing off last minute...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Guys,

Happy Friday all.

Just finishing off last minute preparations for this weekend's BBQ. Further to my original message, I have also installed a temporary confession box, complete with priest hired for the afternoon - everyone will be able to have a quiet moment with the Father to reveal their sins (original purchase price, and of course, what demons were going through your mind when you agreed to buying a piece of this company).

Anyway, I'm just looking at today's current trading action, and I'm a little concerned as it seems to be putting a bit of a dent in the mood for my BBQ, which is of course intended to be mourning the demise of the share price.

Therefore, does anyone have a reasonable amount of stock in HMI that I could buy from them in an off-market crossing this afternoon (willing to pay a slight premium) so that I can therefore immediately lay straight into the bid and destroy any chance of hope for this thing ever seeing the light of day again?

If so, please DM me soon, as a sub-9c close would be cherry on top for my final BBQ preparations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $13.5K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35384 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 56964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.