HMI 0.00% 4.5¢ hiremii limited

Fear not folks, while the universe might seem out of whack, this...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Fear not folks, while the universe might seem out of whack, this morning's temporary rise is only on very low volume.

No one around this things knows what they are doing. Smart money left the building long ago. All that's now left remaining is a board & a shell.

Especially when the next batch of con note holders (shares are now out of escrow) start dumping hard into the bid. The only question among them is who will be the first to pull the trigger while there is at least a small amount of depth to lay into? The smart ones will eject first.

I'm guessing that after the company's presentation to the type of folks who would be seen gathered around corn chips area of my BBQs, there could be some thin temporary interest in this thing while they open up their Commsec wallets and grab a few minimum marketable parcels, bedazzled by a powerpoint presentation replete with colorful pie charts and buzz words like 'tech' and 'app'.

After that, natural order will be restored and the deep dive alarm will sound loud once again.

#onelastbreath
    Last edited by Broote1975: 30/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.065M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8103 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.