HMI 0.00% 4.7¢ hiremii limited

R.I.P. Hermii, page-40

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi All,

For those who weren't able to attend the weekend BBQ funeral to mourn the demise of HMI share price, I'm happy to provide a brief recap on how the day unfolded. In fact, some of us are still going, hence the further collapse in share price as of this afternoon (thank you to the person who lent me their stock to short).

The day began with many past & current shareholders arriving at my place. The very first observation was that most current shareholders appeared to be very unsophisticated, while the past shareholders (especially those who dumped their stock on day 1) appeared well-to-do and seemed to have much more of a solid grasp of how the market operates.

Put politely, this gathering was a broad cross-section of the community, with significantly varied levels of intelligence. Naturally, I had a rope splitting the room in two, to ensure adequate separation between past holders & current holders - the last thing we wanted was contamination.

The motley crew of current holders mingled with each other over by the corner nibbling on the corn chips I had provided like it was their last supper. I wouldn't actually know what they were discussing because I didn't bother to introduce myself to them, but fair to say they were a subdued group and smiles were seldom. I'd be guessing, but I would say the majority of them were PAYG, and were likely discussing which next crypto coin they were hoping was going to make them rich.

Meanwhile, over by the pool deck was where the past holders gathered - a spirited upbeat bunch who had more than a spring in their step when the vintage Krug was passed around. We regaled each other throughout the afternoon, typically with tales of old wealth and a level of comfort among the cohort that we were all blessed with a profound understanding of how the world actually works. It goes without saying that HMI barely cracked a mention within our group, except to briefly compare notes on how quickly each of us got out of this thing. I think the longest on record held for up to 25 minutes after the opening bell on the day this listed.

Anyway, as the afternoon drew to a close, current holders were asked to clean up before they left, while past holders enjoyed cigars & brandy down in the cellar where we enthusiastically discussed our investments (which are actually making us money). The conclusion of the day: in life, the hammer always lands exactly where it should, and it's quite clear which type of people were always going to be left holding this thing.

Last edited by Broote1975: 21/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.335M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $3.248K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 185416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 28359
Last updated 10.23am 08/05/2024 ?
HMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.