KAL 0.00% 3.1¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Too right horners. The day kal announced the placement at 18c...

1. 132 Posts.
    Too right horners. The day kal announced the placement at 18c right beside the selene update hurt kal . If they hadnt allowed kal to be suspended and all orders to be purged kal was ready to hit 30c on open judging by the market depth prior purging. Couldnt believe it when it happened. f...d up everything. Also hold a bit of reserve about company whom were in charge of placement. Seem to be involved in some contradictory actions. Know they were also involved with another company and happened to underwrite their options only to then sell off the converted options quite quickly thereafter. And conversion price was at a premium to the market at the time. And share price slid nicely under the weight of their sell off. Begs to question why underwrite the options in the first place only to sell off straight after for a loss? Like to know if they havent had a hand in kals demise of late? Any way just conspiracy theories running around my bored brain at 11pm at night. Please remember it is only my opinion and thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87354 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.