CHM 0.00% 1.5¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Glyna - not wishing to be repetitive but you are of course a...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Glyna - not wishing to be repetitive but you are of course a lawyer and also directly in touch with reliable sources for your compelling portfolio of information. I also believe you are in denial over the possibility of the most resounding "David v Goliath" result (i.e. CHM over MMX) in the history of Australian corporate litigation - it is certainly not a certainty to be the opposite just because MMX are a much larger company. On that one we shall wait with baited breath regarding the result.

As for your "assumptions" regarding a litigation funder's success fee being in the region of 60-80% I believe are absolute nonsense. However that is only my opinion and I stand to be corrected if and when a decision is forthcoming.

Regarding an appeal - given the exhaustive process that has already taken place and the long time waiting with baited breath for a result I do not believe it would be in the commercial interests of MMX or its shareholders to drag the matter through another court with the distinct possibilty of losing the appeal as well.

Only my "non-legal" opinion as opposed to your highly qualified one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $9.713K 647.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1583064 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 540939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.