STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

r.i.p.

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Have had a vague interest in this company for some time, and am a holder. Can't help but feel that we have a bit of a dud on our hands. The market potential and outlook appears excellent, or at least so we are led to believe, however I feel that the same can't be said about the company. I have been getting the impression that the directors have been releasing everything to the market that they possibly can, most of the information being largely irrelevant . . . . . anything to give the appearance that the company is still alive and getting somewhere. . . . to keep the SP from heading to a minus value.
    As a holder, and having accumulated regularly since the SP dipped below 9.0, I have DMOR and searched in vain for a reason to hang on. I have tried to analyse comments and information from both bulls and bears in this forum. There are times, usually with a company that has the characteristics of this little number, that averaging down just doesn't work . . . I hope that I am completely off the mark.
    A company with more former names than many of us have had dinners is generally a bit iof a hint.
    As I said, hope I'm wrong . . . I'll be watching closely from now on; I've reluctantly written my investment off, and will flogg it off when I can perhaps get some beer money out of it. I guess that my lack of discipline got me here so I can't really complain can I ? Just been 'out traded'.

~ R.I.P. ~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.