STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Hey Planahead , I think the answer to 1,2 and 3 , are that there...

1. 531 Posts.
    Hey Planahead ,
    I think the answer to 1,2 and 3 , are that there are investors , who where prepared to back what they view as a good prospect despite the current volatility.

As you say there must have been a very good arguement put forward, for a placement investor/s to part with $2M in the current environment ....when you could park it in cash at 7-8% virtually risk free.

It will be interesting to see the financials going forward, being fundamentely debt free can not be a bad thing!!!!

I (like most of us) would like to have seen faster progress , but look at the CUS example of attempting to enter the Chinese market....obviously tougher than expected.

Hopefully Kevin07 put in a good word for us (in mandarin of course), my read on the recent ann.'s they are intentionally conservative , JM appears to be a man to under promise and (hopefully) OVER deliver....

The ann's also show us that China is not the only target eg NAB deal , and the company slogan "around the world , around the clock" , tells me they have more irons in the fire....I think 2008 -2009 will bring a whole lotta deals and uplift in the s/p ..

Note: Nando / AC you did pick the bottom ..credit where it is due. How bout we play the ball from now on ...

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.