STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

r.i.p., page-2

1. 81 Posts.

Ive got two words for you PATIENCE & CHINA

In case you havent noticed of late SP on many spec stocks have continued on a downward trend.

As a matter of fact sp on many blue chip stocks including major banks which have previously been thought of as guarenteed money have also taken a beating.

One of the first rules of the stock market is to first decide whether you are trading or investing.

As a trader, you are correct, ICP is a dud, however i still believe as an investment we are still to wintness the power of what potential exposure to China can bring our company.

You are forgeting about all the strategic work done last year regarding Neo Tech & LG Syst, referral agreement signed with NAB, and most recently the pay out of all core debt, and there statement that interests in CHINA are at an "Advanced stage".

I believe those that have the patience and vision to wait this one out will be rewarded long term.

The only thing i tend to question sometimes are all these down rampers on HC set on driving the price down so they can acumilate in numbers and maximise profit should ICP deliver all it has the potential to do!

each individual who enters a stock will have a different opinion as to whether it is a good stock or not, its all about your desired out come.

Someone short term traders will hate ICP and down ramp it as poisen.

However an astute investor who bought in at this time last year at 4c and sold around July for 14c will believe that ICP is the greatest company in the world.

Same stock, completely different outcomes for two individuals, results are based on the trader/investor NOT the companies them selves.

Remember this and use it in your future trading/investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.