STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

r.i.p., page-5

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Mr W and fde

Yes, I see where you are both coming from . . . I have all of that info. at my fingertips (or claws, as I have been pawing over it for quite a while now).
    And I guess the 7 buyers in the market might agree with you.
    I both trade and invest . . . I manage to find a few ICP's that look as though they might be worth investing in, find a few mid caps/blue chips for div. yield and cap growth, and employ the balance of my working capital in trading.
    To date I have traded ICP some some 11 times . . i.e., bought and sold. I'm not complaining about my returns. I have overall netted approx 44.5% over about 18 months. (not counting my last few little acquisitions).
    My sentiment is that this stock is a trading stock rather than a stock to invest in. Whilst I a fundamentalist rather than a chartist, I must say that charts don't lie when it comes to monitoring historical performance.
    My recent transactions I saw as an investment based on MOR.
    All I am saying is that to tie up one's working capital with companies of the like of which we speak, might not be such a good business decision. And I make this comment based on what's happened to the stock over the last 6 months or more.
    Yes, we are in uncertain times and yes many stocks have taken a pounding including a lot of 'bluies', but there are those that have provided smooth sailing conditions based on true potential in turn based on measurable activity of substance.(TZL is an excellent example). The net result is I guess, that one's liquidity and ability to find a better return should preferably not be impeded.
    It is after all, about making money as quickly as possible, minimising risk in the process. . . . . . or perhaps I have it wrong.
    Anyways, I do take on board what you say and have said on this forum ,and acknowledge that variety makes the world go round . . . we all approach life (the market) differently.
    I'm a holder for now, and as mentioned earlier, have written off my investment.
    I am also patient (contrary to what everyone I know says), and will hang about for a bit longer . . . . . It'll be my treat if I get loaded through my ICP holding.

Happy trading/investing/ . . . . and sailing of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.