STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

r.i.p., page-8

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    fde
    Apologies for causing you confusion.
    My 'trades' in the stock occurred before the sub 9c. days.

As the stock headed south, along the way experiencing different support levels, I made a calculated decision to put some of my working capital into the stock slightly longer term.

Yes, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I did have the info. that you refer to at hand. I bought back into 'this' stock not because I wanted to delve into philanthropy rather because I felt that I might enjoy a return on my investment based on that info which you yourself have described and which we all have been privy to. And whilst I felt that the stock promised uptrend in the 'future', I at no stage had an expectation of the move being massive as you described.

Also, I have not left the party,yet; and if I did, You could well have the last laugh.

My initial comment in starting the thread was purely a venting of my spleen after assessing what is probably my worst investment in 12 months.

As discussed earlier, both patience and discipline may well be an issue . . . . . . and I will grant you that both are certainly required in the market.

With this particular stock I have been 'patiently' watching the SP folounder and sag, and whilst doing so have been trying to monitor and get a grip on what the company are achieving and how they are achieving it.

Hindsight is great, but I would much prefer a crystal ball. . . . . . based on that and based on the fact that my few investment stocks have outperformed ICP by a considerable amount, I have come to the conclusion that my recent forays into the stock were not necessarily good business decisions. Much better to buy in now at 3.8 than at >9 ???????. . . . company has'nt changed, has made some progress perhaps, but IMHO exudes the feel that there might be a little less 'substance' in it than we all might like to believe.

I guess what I'm saying in all of these words is that I've made more more money more quickly on every other stock that I have dabbled in in the last 12 months, and IMHO this particular one is perhaps worth keeping an eye on (and holding for a brief while if you bought in at 'anywhere near' 9) , however as they say in the classics, "there are bigger and better fish in the sea"

By the way, I didn't say that you should trade in this stock. I said that I saw it more as a trading stock, if given the appropriate circumstances. I am not trading it nowadays . . . . not a lot of opportunities if it is heading in one direction for such a long time(unless I could short it).

A play on words ???????? or do we just have different definitions of trading and investing ???

And the market has not fallen by 70%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.