CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

r options tradable, page-14

1. 307 Posts.
    Thank you for the reply.

The options have really been a blessing for me as far as being able to retain a large holding in the company. I was fortunate enough to have bought most at around the 10c mark, which just about gives me a ticket to the $m$ club I think. I pretty well bought just after you mentioned them but have probably done just as much background reading on the co. as any serious person here. I have never got in this early in anything or invested as much as I have in this company. Reducing my position at a later date will give me some finalisation, that is, just letting them be and not worrying about the ups and downs. I have done this with only one othere company but my entry point was at around the 3$ mark.

In a way I think the options were really designed for people like my self to stay the course and remain loyal. After speaking to MS he said twice "I hope you are going to be with us the whole way" basically saying we havent begun yet. I think he really sees a loyal base of shareholders as one of the keys to longterm success.

I have read most if not all of your posts, t4, but never have I seen such an accurate correlation between what you have predicted in reasoning with a company and what a company director is actually doing and saying. If posters cant see you're altruism and willingness to share they are very, very, very sad individuals. I must say it it a real tragedy you not posting on TS anymore. Not because of your commentary, but the tipping. It was a real spinout for my friends and I watching for those 3 months. the frequency and accuracy was a real thrill for us to watch. That really was a very interesting three months. We all used to get together once a week and go over the results - you ruined our thursday nights! - lol Nice happy medium you have struck atm between posting, ignoring and fighting. Well done from a newb trying to accelerate the shedding his dweeby skin.

I am also very keen to get a much bigger position in INR which CVI will enable me to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.