RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

r u enjoying the res ride?, page-14

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Gotta remain positive Dave, Baggies & Serps - too much riding on RES to spit the dummy now.

Sure, I could whine about the pathetic SP falling every single *@*@##$ time I buy more shares. I can't tell you how many times I've been poised to hit the sell button, especially with my wife nagging and criticising me no end for tieing up all our money in shares when she wants to buy property - I've almost sold my soul to comply with her demands. This is not just a little flutter on the share market with some play cash boys, this is the real deal and as stured says, another couple of year to retire 15yrs early isn't too much pain.

If, in 2 years time we're still sitting here saying the same thing then take me out the back and shoot me behind the chemical shed. I just hope you guys are still around to pull the trigger then as you are now.

In closing - there is a stack of negative things to say about RES at the moment (not unlike many, many other stocks out there) but is it helping any? NO. The fact is whatever you place your attention on in life EXPANDS. That's why men in lab coats invented paracetomol. Take your mind off the pain and it goes away. Focus on the pain and it will only get worse!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.