ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

R U OK mate?

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Today is R U OK Day, the day that you should take a moment to ask not just your friends and family if they are ok, but also yourself.
    After the massive financial losses suffered by many on this stock, it is definitely a question you should be asking.

Personally, I had an extremely hard time watching more than $100k just disappear after months of being told the ECT deal was locked in.
    Depression hit hard, and it took me a full 3 weeks before I was able to tell my Wife what had happened and a further 2 weeks of us discussing things with her before I started to feel a bit more like myself and that the past 3 years of my life wasn't a massive failure.

Selling this stock was the thing that allowed me to move on, for others it might be "putting it in the bottom drawer", or talking to the Accountant to find a way to put a positive spin on a large capital loss.

Either way, your investment success or failure does not define you as a person or your worth in this world.
    Remember you can always change the way things are, even when you feel like you don't have choices, you actually do.

So from someone who has definitely been down this path, and felt like a massive shit storm just imploded on my life...
    Things do get better, sometimes a lot better, sometimes a little better, but there are always alternative choices.

So don't be shy to ask yourself R U OK? and even if you get a hint of No in the back of your head, or that feeling in your chest, then don't be shy to talk to your loves ones about your problems, or to go and chat with your GP and say "Hey, a lot of things feel a bit shit lately", or give a call to Lifeline or similar.

Don't let investments situations that are outside of your control be the thing that defines your personal worth or your happiness.

p.s. a bit of fresh air and sunshine always does wonders for the mental health

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.206K 620.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 24913231 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7842308 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1531706
Last updated 14.47pm 06/06/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.