EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

Nope - I dont think it will last forever. Coal prices are rising...

1. 817 Posts.
    Nope - I dont think it will last forever.

Coal prices are rising faster than gas prices. Coal assets are being acquired buy global players. The trend is your friend till the bend at the end. Get on board regardless of what you want to happen. The charts only speak the truth AND fundamentally we have EER 30c per tonne and current valuation is less than 8c per tonne with JORC to move some of the inferred resource to indicated at an average peer price of 60c a tonne.

By my back of the envelop calcs I have the EER SP at $3.25 if only 600m gets converted to indicated and a value of $2.20 if it ALL remains inferred.

This aint going down for too long.

Further to another posters earlier contributions:

EER's current market cap: $98m
    $0.64 x 166m = $106m
    Less: cash estimated ($8)

Valuation per ton: $98m / 1.2b = $0.08/t (SP has gone up heaps since 2c a tonne days!)

As zinvestor's quoted report:
    For Inferred resource: $0.30/t
    For Indicated resource: $0.60/t

That will be 267% higher than current valuation,
    being around $2.20 per share for EER. (30/8 = 3.75*$0.64c = $2.39 per share)
    When Indicated, that can double the SP to $5.78 but assume only 50% goes to indicated.

Then you have 600m tonnes remain inferred @ 30c per tonne = 600m * .30 = 180m

And 600m at 60c per tonne 600m* 0.60 = 360m

So 540m market cap = 540/166m shares = 3.25 per share or 500% potential gains from here.

EER's resource will be updated to indicated within one week or so - although we dont know yet, how much.

I like Gas too but not as much as EER right now. CEL for instance recently announecd 9 billion cubic feet (company estimates) and has gone nowhere yet. And I agree at some point the options will be good buying.

DISCLOSURE: not intending to cross promote.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.