VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

r u selling out?

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Hey there VIL holders,

I just have something trivial to say if thats cool.. As you know the sell side is near double that of the buy side I have researched enough to know that I am happy to hold this baby.. There is so much potential here I cant help but scratch my head at the congested sell side

There is no doubt at some point a capital raising of sorts will be on the cards, I presume this will be one of the reasons for the selling along with many other reasons, stops, t3 trades, emotional confusion, impatient holders etc etc

But someone explain to me please, In all my time as a trader I have never ever understood why holders think there helping by placing one order after another to only build up the sell side to make it look like something is friggin wrong here As I always say, wouldnt it be best to lift the sell orders, allow VIL to trend up and slowly let your order go into the buy side I mean lets face it, if theres 30-40million sellers ahead of you why even sit in the sell side waiting, if 30-40 million are snapped up all of a sudden would you really want to let your order go? I just dont get it, maybe its technology, automatic stops got hit all at the same levels?, so the guy that isnt sitting at his pc looking at the screen comes home and says what the? Geez theres 30million ahead of me, oh Im freaking out

So with out getting upset with me, if you are one of those in the congested sell side with millions ahead of you, explain to me why oh why would you help push the SP down by freaking out new comers VIL at this stage has huge potential, however at the moment it looks like a dog stock to have jumped in on

I personally have a different strategy then stops; I use averages I await clear signs of a bounce and inject more money, as soon as the clear trend is on its way back up and I am in profit I let go what I accumulated to average down, yet still holding my original amount of shares purchased

If I was cashed up enough at the moment, I would take the entire 30-40million shares out of the picture ;) that would get every one excited Sellers, it isnt hard to figure out, if you continue to congest the sell side your doing no one a favour other then the accumulators later peoples

Re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.