MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

r36snowbound, page-4

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi all,

Sorry if my signature has offended but MCO is teaching me a lesson in failure at the moment because:

# I bought in at 45c, we all know the current SP.
    # Gold is going up and up but MCO is going from delay to delay and the SP is stagnent.
    # I bought MCO because of the high grades but the highest grades are no good unless you get the stuff out of the ground.
    # I bought MCO because of the historical mining data available.
    # I bought MCO because there was serious director buying around my entry price, so I thought the downside was limited. Directors sell shares for a range of reasons but they only buy for one reason....right?
    # I bought MCO because they seemed to have good community support for the mine, hence reduced potential for "local issues".
    # I bought MCO because of the top 20, appeared tightly held.

And above all, MCO is teaching me failure as it is the first stock that I have bought in and then lost 50% on...althought it has bounced back a bit.

I continue to hold but MCO reminds me that despite researching a company and looking for positive factors (such as director buying notices) nothing is guranteed and some investments will lose money.

One day, I hope to change my signature and put MCO up their with RMS but a lot has to take place before that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.