MSB 3.42% $1.21 mesoblast limited

@dolcevita I have explained why MSB is in a very strong position...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @dolcevita

I have explained why MSB is in a very strong position to negotiate solid LT deals. There are serial downrampers in here who have changed their tune. I don't forget easily. Nor will the mums & dad investors who got shaken out of their stock.

I can't stop smiling to myself reading this sentence of yours.

Here you declare to everyone that you don't forget easily, but you seem to forget to acknowledge to all of your followers that you were at least wrong on 2 instances.

See my previous post which you conveniently ignored.

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19966316/single

In case you can't be bothered to click on the above link.

The 2 instances are:

1. Getting confused between Equity Finance Facility (as announced by MSB on 14/06/2016) and A Debt Facility (Your own description on 16/06/2016).

In this instance, you had trouble comprehending the definition of Equity Finance Facility and somehow got it confused with A Debt Facility

2. Not understanding that by definition, An Equity Finance Facility will involve the issue of new shares, which by definition again, will cause dilution.

In this case, you confidently but incorrectly declared that it's non dilutory.

---

Since you don't forget easily, why don't you now retrieve a little bit of your credibility by at least having the courage to admit that you were wrong in these 2 instances?

---

Whether or not we will read an announcement from MSB regarding RA soon, nobody knows.

One thing for sure is, either tomorrow or Monday, MSB will release its latest Appendix 4C. We will know how much savings MSB had managed to achieve in the first 3 months of FY2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $5.683M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 19746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.