RMS 3.98% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

lol bagm....i go with whoever goes on the boil....now madame...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lol bagm....i go with whoever goes on the boil....now madame lash has been flogging FML for a bit much to my liking....i'm still holding her, not dearly but nevertheless, that trashy beetch has been able to make me come yet....i'll wait to see what's she's really made of....in the meantime RMS the golden galloper has already made me profits madame lashie keeps on promising but has yet failed to deliver...so bagm where do you rather put your chips....temporarily RMS is hot and lash&whippie is running a distant last as far as trading profits are concerned let alone holding profits....while madame is having her periods too often i'll ride this golden stallion...much more entertaining and lucrative than dirty tricks from madames drawers....:-)timing is everything as far as winning and loosing is concerned, you do know that too, don't you, Bagm????...good luck with madame anywhich way....maybe by next year she'll have changed her evil ways...cheers, show me the money and the chunky gold...:-)..by the way BAGM, have a look at TRY..now there's a golden opportunity to buy value with virtually no risk...good luck, mr market still is a minefield...gotta pick solid producers with no debt at a yearly low low sp....sorry but FML is not one of them yet....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.075(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.92 $38.99M 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76412 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 265057 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.