rabbit goose from madmacs, page-2

1. 1,163 Posts.
    Hi madmacs, I take one epilim per day, which is used for people suffering epilepsy, but for some reason they also find it helps with bi polar condition, previous to that there isn't a single medication known on planet earth, with regards to bi polar, that I haven't taken. In my case I just had the kayaks about losing all my dough to the markets, I reckon I'll cheer up one day, I work well on the night shift, its very hard for me being back in the workforce, I've been doing the financial markets for 10 years fulltime--all of that is worthless on my resume--I had to delete all of that and create a false resume, with bulltwang references, just to get a job. My body so used to sitting at a puter, had lost all muscle tone. What an effort I undertook, to get myself into shape and get back into the work routine. It has been so hard. I'm finally achieving it--if my employer knew what I'm telling you now I'd get the sack straight away. I'm a good worker, I'd still get the sack though. Nice conversing Madmacs--take care.--RG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.