re: gaweb and fallguy.... My apology FG , despite our differing...

1. 406 Posts.
    re: gaweb and fallguy.... My apology FG , despite our differing opinions on the Israeli / Palestinian conflict , you are civilized . My only problem are those like Gaweb , ncq and their friends , that cannot INTELLIGENTLY debate without calling names , cursing and swearing . Not that it annoys me . Not at all . I just need a CHALLENGE and I am not getting it .
    BTW . I strongly believe that anti zionism is simply a better form of expressing hidden venomous and totally unjustified hatered to Jews . I got no problem with Jews Haters . But in answering your question ,it is beyond me to grasp it , when we have given so much to the world ? Is it jealousy ? Afterall ,we are really a coma in this world . Hardly 13m out of 6000m . And the land of Israel is only 20000 sqKm while the Arabs have 5 million sqkm . And the whole earth / world ? I think it is something like 42m sqkm .
    Dont you think it is justified to share ? Isn't it a screaming injustice ? Or maybe we are not entitled to justice like any other nation on earth ? and if so WHY ?

Actually it strikes me , that this injustice , should have been antagonized by the LEFT , who profess to be , attentive and sensitive to world injustice .
    So why this LEFT MOVEMENT is so hateful towards Israel n the Jewish state ? There is no better justice than the independence n survival of such a tiny state .

So why Fall guy ? WHY ?

Or the answer my friend is blowing in the wind , as quite authentically was sung by that Jewish phenomenon - Bob Dylan Zimerman .
    Yours cordially Duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.