RAC 0.50% $2.02 race oncology ltd

RAC 2021 AGM Discussion, page-105

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Hi @RaceOncology

Im still very curious on timing of the SPP.

There was a great announcement on Monday that brought in 2m+ volume most likely from retail holders. I personally know of a dozen that went looking for money to buy on market that day for $3.50+.

I'm guessing the majority of the selling volume was Garner and Merchant, therefore the majority of ~$8m money going into their pockets.

Why not do the TH on Monday saying pending release of SPP and the cardio announcement. That way the buyers on Monday could have bought I the SPP at $3 and their money go to RAC instead?.. I would assume the small retail buyers that bought on Monday now have to decide if they sell what they bought on Monday to try participating in the SPP, or just cop the higher price (they were happy to pay). Or even now worry if they do sell what they bought to participate will they be denied as they "traded".

I'll finish just saying happy for need of SPP, happy for $3 price, not concerned about dilution, happy its to everyone and not "strategic investors" like last time, just curious on decision on timing. It's odd - kills momentum and was day after massive on market volume.

Happy to take off-line if you'd prefer.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.09 $1.92 $768.4K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 3251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.