RAC 1.53% $1.66 race oncology ltd

BG selling has been discussed in the past; I don't think it has...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    BG selling has been discussed in the past; I don't think it has much pertinence to the fundamentals of the company which instead is predicated on the science, balance sheets, potential market and current management, all of which are more actively discussed. His selling could be explained in many potential ways, but it'd all be fairly baseless conjecture, so I suppose that is the reason nobody cares to continue that conversation.

If you have watched previous interviews with Andrew Chapman (of Merchant Funds), you will know he has discussed specific exit price points in the past. He has a duty to his fund and clients first and foremost. You have you your strategy for making money, they have theirs, and others their own.

"HC punters" are a diverse group. If we're being honest, I don't think it's accurate to describe them as if they were a homogenous group with the same background, knowledge and goals. I don't accept that either BG or Andrew Chapman know more about science and medicine than I do, nor necessarily a number of long-term holders in RAC who may or may not be HC members.
    Last edited by Basilico: 06/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.025(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $282.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.58 $350.6K 215.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 2493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.