RAC 0.63% $1.59 race oncology ltd

Big post King and I can’t do it justice. I took a look at the...

1. 14,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7768
    Big post King and I can’t do it justice.

I took a look at the homepage of Race and this is what it said;

”Race Oncology is an ASX listed precision oncology company with a PhaseII/III cancer drug called Zantrene.”

I saw nothing there of them being traders of shares.

One would have thought that management would have enough on their plate to worry about buying 4 mill shares capitalising on market weakness. That’s not in any serious micro companies DNA.

You ask what I would suggest be done with surplus funds?
    I gotta tell you honestly, the term surplus funds and bios are just miles apart. One of the greatest negatives in trading bio sector stocks is the continual time line delays and the continual need for funding as the cash burns are simply radical with mill income. So having a surplus today can so quickly shift to needing capital tomorrow. Quite frankly to say they have enough funds is quite laughable.
    You also have to consider, we are moving into a world of financial stress to put it mildly, raising funds may become difficult to do. Not a bad thing having a bit of a war chest sitting around.

Keep in mind I copped plenty on these threads at the time for suggesting the raise at $3 was scammy for how it was pumped to retail by the company rep ( you guys can’t defend that, it was ridiculously blatant and holders were blinded at the time as it was a small discount to the current SP at the time), and also the fact that the lack of insto support for the raise was sold as a positive. To me that was a disgraceful act and how did that work out? Immediately the SP was sold down. Yes of course macro issues have have exacerbated the momentum but the retracement had already strongly started.
    Love em or hate em, you gotta have insto’s along for the ride IMO, they’re the ones that do the money moving, do the heavy lifting, provide the liquidity, handle the pumping and the pushing and most importantly can do plenty of damage if pissed off.
    And guess what, I bet management will never do that again so expect the next CR to be ugly with plenty of sweeteners to get an insto on board.

So I’ll be turning the speakers down as I know I’ll be receiving plenty of hate music but they are some explanations as to why I think management has bent holders over and I find it frustrating.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.