RAC 0.97% $1.54 race oncology ltd

Hooray! RAC just hit $3.50. hopefully THIS time it can go on...

1. 3,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Hooray! RAC just hit $3.50. hopefully THIS time it can go on with it….so much good news has come in in the last 6 or so months that has not been reflected in the share price.

We retail investors are now locked and loaded….it is now time for funds to step up and buy on market….I think they would love, and need, a quality video series giving a deep-dive into the delights of Zantrene.

In my humble opinion (which is not really very humble!), a really clever way to do such an educational exercise would be to use a question and answer format, where someone very engaging such as Kerry from Small Caps asks the questions(which are largely scripted) and Daniel gives profound-but easy-to-follow and lively answers.

Listeners much prefer watching a lively conversation rather than a dreary lecture. that's because we are social creatures. and when you get two highly engaging people having a conversation, where one is genuinely curious and asks all the right questions, and the other is enthused and highly knowledgeable, then that makes for a superb teaching opportunity…just what a tough-nut, unmotivated and un-informed group of fund managers need to get the message through to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.