RAC 2.12% $1.62 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-10706

1. 5,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    @FireflyOne

Agree with most your commentary except I don't do much FA. I chart everything and make allowances for the general market in particular. So when trading chip stocks watch the chip ETF's in the US for guidance etc. It has been noted how RAC has been mirroring the BTK index in the US ... for example. (I anticipate the BTK has lower to go. Perhaps only one more leg down though ???)

My most successful stock has been RAC, the second 4DS which was an easy trader over the years if you leave your emotions at home and consider the chip ETFs/indices. Lately ... made real good money on AGN and awaiting the wash-out leg there to increase my free carried position ... currently way in credit with a sizable position. Getting my ducks in a line with ILA (DrT commented on them recently on the other new stock discussion site) ready for some hay-making next year. I do not have any FA skills for mining stocks ... prefer to follow exec staff. Got totally screwed over by one stock this year when the CEO was basically lying I believe. (I try to avoid going back to make a previous bad trade good ... it is human nature to want to. I will average down from time to time but generally try to avoid it.)

I enjoy the Elliot Wave theory BUT also don't get obsessed by the numbers like many do as the critical issue is always the tide. It's easy to be a stock guru in a bull market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
-0.035(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $274.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.66 $1.61 $116.7K 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12252 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 1057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.