RAC 1.29% $1.92 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-10844

1. 3,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    i certainly hope all you guys are right…you make a good bull case…

But how about the bear case? for instance, why is this swag of results so overdue?

the bear case says, “Can RAC execute?” (Or at least in a timely fashion).

We will get news for sure by the end of the month…but it may not be “results news” but may be instead “update news”, where “update news” might say something like

“all of our umpteen projects are progressing well, albeit it a bit more slowly than we had hoped, but we hope to be able to announce their results imminently!”

….

I hope the above scenario doesn’t happen, but it is puzzling that we have so many research projects overdue.

It feels like a real black box …anything could be happening …good or bad … and we haven’t got a clue!

….
    Here is something unpleasant to compare ourselves with: IHL, a shiny new sexy thing exploring psychedelic therapy, but not yet, I believe in the clinic, is priced at $880m market cap.

….

How about this for a biotech investing strategy: invest in new biotechs when they are in their sexy, shiny-new-thing stage of “gunna do big things”, and then sell when they enter the “rubber meets the road” execution stage?

….

Maybe tomorrow will be RAC's good news day.

That sentiment, by the way, is called hopium!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.025(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $326.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.97 $1.90 $216.3K 112.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14008 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.