RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-10875

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Totally agree that Management needs to rethink the 'under the radar' strategy.

If Race has not done so yet, we can start a soft tease/launch, heads up campaign directly to BPs now, and update them as the results come in. We can also cheekily tell BPs, the synergies (including in vivo animal model results due this month) with various classes of cancer drugs are getting a lot of interests from various parties, and I would roll them of in the same sentence, Otsuka, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, etc. etc., and we expect the house to be sold to the highest bidder.

However, I would be extremely surprised if those conversations with some BPs have not started already. I would also expect BPs to have already begun looking at Race and possibly doing their DDs and updating their DDs as results are announced. They're definitely watching but we need to give them the soft tease/launch. BPs knowing and watching Race is one thing but we need to verbalise, open the discussion about the potentials of Zantrene with them.

By 2nd half of this year, we should start driving the marketing campaign hard because by that time, we should have a number of results out, including Sheba 2, FTO data and ofc a number of new clinical trials ann and started. I was hoping some of these new clinical trials was partnered and funded by BPs rather than retail had to dig deep. We can still actively chase partnerships so they could fund some of the new trials and re-allocate the SPP money for other trials and don't have to CR again nor rely on the $4.50 options to be in the money. And I hope we'll be way in the money by May (only 3 months to go mad.png), if not, I will still hold until the end but have more concerns by May/June.

I wish a low ball offer would be offered because that would confirm BPs are watching, doing their DDS, interested to buy Race for Zantrene, may re-rate. The re-rate may flush out all of BG's shares faster due to increased new demand. A low ball offer may even start a bidding war. If our under the radar strategy is working, a low ball offer will definitely wake up the sleepy BPs, and if it doesn't, we should make it known loud and clear to other BPs that we have received an offer ! tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.